TuffAnt Steelies are now in South Africa!
Whether you have a D3, D4, or D5*, we have you covered with two offsets to choose from (*special fitment note for the D5 below).
Set of 5 - R 14 975 (plus courier fee)
Set of 6 - R 17 970 (plus courier fee)
- Weight: 18kg
- Load Rating: 1000kg
- Offset: ET27 or ET44
- Size: 18" x 8"
- Colour: Anthracite
This is a pretty important section, so to avoid disappointment of ordering the wrong wheels, please check your car model and year.
- Offset ET44 will fit the D3 and D4
- Offset ET27 Steelie will fit the D3, D4, and D5 excluding SD6 for MY19 and MY20*
(the ET27 on the D3 and D4 will create a slightly wider 'stance' because you are gaining track width)
*If you have the brilliant SD6 version of the D5 (MY19 & MY20), don't worry, we will soon have you covered with the TuffAnt Alloys. They look great, perform great, and importantly, fit your car!
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
- TuffAnt Steelies
- 22mm Hex Chrome Wheel Nuts
- TuffAnt Wheel Caps
- (TYRES NOT INCLUDED)
Delivery Charges (door-to-door with The Courier Guy)
Set of 5
Gauteng (incl. insurance) = R 660
National (incl. insurance) = R 990
Set of 6
Gauteng (incl. insurance) = R 790
National (incl. insurance) = R 1195
TuffAnt Steelies Gen 2 (Anthracite)
- Wash regularly. Getting dirty is fun, but keep your wheels happy by washing regularly, particularly after a beach run.
- Use running water, soap foam, but no chemical cleaners.
- Keep it smooth folks, no abrasives here. Use wheel mits or wheel cleaning brushes, just please dont use scourers or other abrasive materials.
- Dry off with a chamois or soft cloth.
Want to store your wheels and keep them in perfect condition for your next trip? Easy, just be sure to keep inside protected from the elements. Remember these are steel, so left outside they can begin to get surface rust.